promoting body positivity for larger girls:
doing so by throwing skinny girls under the bus, calling thinner girls “fake”, or insisting that being bigger is “what men really want” (implying that any female body type is only good if it has male approval):
- purposefully forget their names
- any time yr talking about anything outside the realm of COD, energy drinks, or football, pause and giggle and say “oh, but sorry - you wouldn’t know anything about this, right? we can change the subject”
- extension on #1: call him by the name of another boy w the same hair color as him. when he protests, laugh and act like he’s trying to trick u
- "hold this." stop acknowledging him for the remainder of the encounter until it is time to collect you bag/purse/coat/etc
- "sorry, what? i wasn’t listening" rinse and repeat
- tilt yr head. make a cute face. “awwwwww”
the boy tears in the notes are amazing
Item 197: IMAGE. Find a man wearing a brown baseball cap to the right of the playground on the beach below Boulevard park in Bellingham, Washington at 11:00AM to 11:30AM Friday (Washington time, of course). Get a picture of him and you, with you holding up a piece of paper with your team name and “I found you in Washington!” written on it. Bring him a kite, paper airplane, or frisbee for his trouble.
I’m not that worried about Dylan tbh. But I want Hoechlin to win so bad. He doesn’t get nearly enough props for anything besides his body.
Same. I really want for Hoechlin to win. He deserves the recognition so so bad. Dylan obviously deserves as well, but damn. Hoechlin deserves some serious love.
Yep!! They all deserve to win.
"Oops I accidentally modeled" specially brought to you by the 104th Trainees Squad
oH MY GOD